This port house has been transformed into a spacious comfortable waterfront apartment. The open plan living space has a cosy sitting room, dining area and a well-appointed kitchen with modern appliances including a dishwasher and washing machine. The most impressive aspect of this part of the apartment is the 4 large windows giving a panoramic outlook over Gaios. With its traditional fishing boats and bustling harbour the views across to Agios Nicholas Island with its forest of trees and Venetian fortress are simply stunning. The property has three bedrooms, two twin and a large double. One of the twin rooms is en-suite, in addition there is another well-appointed shower room. There is air conditioning provided throughout. Outside there is a private courtyard with dining facilities for al fresco living and a barbecue.
The center of Gaios is right on your doorstep with its excellent restaurants and plethora of cafe bars for relaxing after dinner with a coffee or something cooler.
The most impressive building in Gaios Built during the Venetian occupation of Paxos in the early 18th Century. The building had many occupants over the year. It was the residence of the British Governor, the bank of Greece and-the port authority offices. Now the owners have made huge effort to restore this historic building and bring it back to life
The port house is a spacious, comfortable, waterfront apartment. The large 4 windows of the open plan sitting/dining area look into the narrow channel of Gaios port across the water to Agios Nicholas Island with Venetian fortress.
A small rear terrace is the area combining the barbecue and sitting area.
Gaios square, with the back street shops and the waterfront tavernas are just a 2 minute stroll. A beach is a 5 minute stroll along the waterfront of Paxos.
- Open-plan sitting room and dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher and washing machine
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Two twin bedrooms, one en-suite
- One double bedroom
- Well-appointed shower room
- Air conditioning throughout
- Outside courtyard with dining facilities and BBQ
- Shops, bakery, supermarkets, restaurants and café bars – 2 minute walk
- Bus station and taxis – 5 minute walk
- Boat and scooter rental – 2 minute walk
- Car Hire. https://www.rentacarpaxos.gr/
- Water Taxi service to Antipaxos – 2 minute walk
- Transfer from airport to accommodation.
- Meet and greet at the port
- Car rental
- Boat rental
- Pre-arrival groceries shopping
- Daily cruises around the island on a sailing boat
•Chef (upon request)