Built in 1994 and totally renovated in 2007, Paxos Club Hotel is ideal for those looking to relax. With full facilities, the hotel has a swimming pool with Jacuzzi and pool bar, restaurants, shop and conference facilities. It also offers a children’s playground and separate pool, private car parking and shuttle bus service.
The 26 studios and suites are built from traditional Paxos stone, are spacious in size and offer flexible accommodation sleeping 2 to 5 guests. Most of the studios offer breath-taking views of the surrounding olive groves with 3 pool facing. All of the accommodation has air conditioning, cable TV, safe, telephone and mini bar. In addition to the bedroom and bath/shower room they are well appointed with a kitchenette and large veranda. Maid service is on a daily basis.
Paxos Club Hotel offers a high level of service and includes breakfast, lunch and dinner served in a traditional renovated stone that was originally built in 1896. The resort is built in a quiet yet central location and is the ideal place for guests looking for a tranquil, relaxing holiday or as a base for discovering the architectural natural beauty of the island.
Studios – Sleeps 2/3 guests
- Open plan seating area with a sofa that convers to a child’s bed. Main double/twin bed area portioned from living area.
- Full appointed shower room
- Patio doors leading to a spacious balcony
- Mini Bar
Apartments – Sleeps 4 guests
- Large open plan sitting area with sofas converting to 2 single or 1 double bed
- Kitchenette with facilities and patio doors to balcony
- Twin bedroom opening to adjoining balcony
- Bathroom with shower
- Air conditioning
- Direct dial telephones
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Children’s pool and playground
- TV Lounge
- Private Parking
- Shuttle Bus Service
•Chef (upon request)
•Chauffeur (upon request)
•Concierge Services (upon request)
• Travel Services (upon request)