This two-bedroom traditional Paxiot house is set in a relaxing garden with beautiful surroundings of olive trees and Mediterranean flowers. The villa although private and peaceful, is only a short drive to Gaios and the surrounding beaches on the east and west coast. French doors lead out to a generous flat level terrace, featuring a built in BBQ, a shaded pergola for al fresco dining and living and plenty of space, allowing you to chase the sun throughout the day with only the chirping of the Cicadas to break the peace and quiet, while relaxing by the pool. Comfortable and tastefully furnished, this bright and airy villa is the perfect place for a couple or a family getaway.
One one-level Villa Kristina offers two bedrooms, one double with queen bed and one twin with a shared bathroom. The spacious open plan living area with sitting room, dining facilities and a fully equipped kitchen with French doors leads onto a large verandah with pool, BBQ and generous Pergola.
- On one level Villa Kristina is 80m² with two bedrooms and one shared bathroom
- Air conditioning (bedrooms only)
- Kitchen with full cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave oven
- Illy espresso machine and French coffee maker
- Toaster and electric jug
- Iron and Ironing board
- Outdoor built in BBQ
- TV, DVD and Stereo (satellite TV – limited channels)
- Pool towels, bedding and bath towels
- Hamper with basic cleaning supplies plus salt and pepper, 6 bottles water, olive oil and vinegar
- Private pool 4m x 7m (depth 0.8 – 1.65m)
- Maid service on arrival and midweek
- Nearest Beach, Taverna and minimarket all a 5 minute drive
- Port 10 minute drive
- Lakka 15 minute drive
- Logos 15 minute drive
- Transfer from airport to accommodation.
- Meet and greet at the port
- Car rental
- Boat rental
- Pre-arrival groceries shopping
- Daily cruises